Your web behavior and activity may be used for marketing purposes, such as profiling and marketing analysis.
What personal data do we collect?
La Coque Française primarily collects information from you as a customer. For example, we collect personal data, such as your name, and other contact details, such as your telephone number, e-mail address or physical address. La Coque Française may update your information from other public records, if necessary to maintain a good record.
La Coque Française records personal data in connection with:
1. A notification of service offered on the various platforms offered by the Company.
2. When you enter your email address or mobile phone number on the website.
3. If you contact us by email, telephone, or through our website and social media.
4. If you sign up for email subscriptions.
5. Your visit to our websites and applications, including but not limited to traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as IP address, type of device, operating system and type of browser used during the visit.
By completing our consent form on the website (e.g. sign up for newsletter, receive promotions, etc.), you agree that your personal information (e.g. your name, phone, email address) may be used for marketing purposes for the services to which you are exposed when you are asked to fill in your personal information. We also collect your IP address, location and interests to better tailor our marketing to you.
By browsing our website, you also agree that we may place first-party or third-party cookies on your computer. These cookies will track you and your online behavior in order to provide you with marketing based on your online behavior.
How We Use Collected Information
The Company processes personal data mainly for the reasons mentioned below and for any reason mentioned at the time of collection:
1. To place orders for services through any of the platforms offered by the Company;
2. To enable good customer service, such as handling your requests, correcting incorrect information, or sending information you have requested, such as a newsletter;
3. Service order information is stored and analyzed, as is the basis for offers and discounts, as well as promotion of a general or targeted nature;
4. To manage customer profiles, conduct market analysis and research;
5. For system administration and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and habits of our users, which does not identify any individual, but acts on an aggregate level;
6. To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and apps;
7. Personal data is also used for analysis, in order to perform segmentation or profiling to develop targeted promotions and services;
8. To send you information and promotion by SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels, such as social media, since you have a customer relationship with us;
9. To contact you by app, SMS, email, or post other offers, promotions or services which we think may be of interest to you.
Please note that you can decline this promotion at any time; 10. To provide you with recommendations, promotions and personalized services, based on the interests of people with similar behavior, the services you have chosen, consulted and for which you have shown interest;
11. To help us develop our site and our application, so that they are more useful, and to improve your user experience on the platforms offered by the Company by personalizing the display of the services on the device used;
12. To send important messages, such as communications about changes to our terms and policies.
Information that may be disclosed
We may share information with other companies that process data on our behalf, in order to perform our services, such as analytics, distribution, or other services that maintain and enforce our Terms of Service and Delivery. .
Any management of personal data is carried out in order to ensure the highest security and confidentiality. The Company only collaborates with partners who manage personal data inside the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA, for example, who have joined the Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
When you use our site and our application, personal data may be collected by cookies. This is only done by separate consent, and stores information about your usage and the pages that are visited. This could be technical information about your device and your internet connection, such as your operating system, browser version, IP address, cookies and unique identifiers. When you visit our websites where our services are provided, different techniques may be used to recognize you, in order to learn more about our users. This may be done directly or through the use of third party technology.
Legal Basis, Storage, and Disclosure of Personal Data
By submitting data to the Company, you give your permission for the Company to record and store information about purchased services and to process specific personal data for specific purposes.
As the legal basis for processing, the Company will refer to the fulfillment of expectations, legitimate interest or consent. If the Company uses legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be for the reasons mentioned above. Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us. For our contact details, see the "How to contact us" header. The processing is in accordance with current legislation and means that the personal data is not kept for a longer period than is necessary for the reason for the processing. The Company will store your personal data for as long as you are a customer with us. For marketing reasons, information older than 3 years is not used. This means that the data is erased when it is no longer relevant or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the reasons for which it was collected. Some information may be retained longer, if necessary, due to other legal requirements. On the other hand, any management of personal data is always carried out in order to ensure the highest security and confidentiality.
Your rights and choices
You have rights regarding your personal data and you are able to influence your information and what is recorded. The Company will rectify, on its own initiative or that of the customer, the data which proves to be inaccurate. You can also, at any time, request that your data be deleted or that its use be limited by contacting us (for ways to contact us, see “How to contact us”). If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or the data protection authority in your country;
find it at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm